1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2Animate

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Terargram, Jul 14, 2012.

1. I am remodelling our ICT curriculum and want Year 6 to do some animation. We already have 2Animate which no one is using so I was thinking about using it with Year 6. I don't particularly want to invest in any other software as budget is tight but was wondering what others use, or if anyone has any other suggestions. Thanks for reading

2. I am remodelling our ICT curriculum and want Year 6 to do some animation. We already have 2Animate which no one is using so I was thinking about using it with Year 6. I don't particularly want to invest in any other software as budget is tight but was wondering what others use, or if anyone has any other suggestions. Thanks for reading

3. My Y6 have been using this this week and have really enjoyed making stop go animated films. They have gotten alot out of it. We have also used scratch to make simple games. It's free to download and gives lots of helpful resources.

4. Thank you for your response. Can I ask have you created your own planning for 2Animate? Year 6 is not a year group I am in but I want to make sure planning is in place for the teachers. I have used Scratch with my year group.

5. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

Do you have Revelation Natural Art? It has animation in the 'advanced' setting.

6. Don't have RevelatioN Art...

Had forgotten about pivot...might consider that. Also,I think there is a free program called 'styks' I think, which is similar to pivot...

7. Does anyone know if there are lessons plans for 2Animate out there somewhere already, before I start creating?

8. Anyone?