1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

29 Public Domain English Teaching Books

Discussion in 'English' started by peterfogarty, Nov 2, 2015.

1. peterfogarty

peterfogarty New commenter

I have created a list of 29 Public Domain English Teaching Books. you can download them and share them for free. To make them easier to find I have placed them all on the home page of http://www.timetoteach.co.uk. I am now in the process of working from the top of the list down. I will convert them all from .pdf files into editable word files, add lots of colourful pictures to them and remove all the advertising links from them.

I would really appreciate anyone sharing this link online or offline with other teachers, parents and students. Like the link in Facebook, share it on Twitter... etc... the books I have collected together are really great and explain all the different features of teaching grammar and English in general. I just now really want them to become a lot better known, used and shared.

I would also love to know any more sources of public domain education books I could add to this list and make everyone's lives easier and cheaper!