1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

272 new activities

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by BrightonEarly, May 3, 2011.

1. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

In April, I added 272 new games and activities to my languages website for French/German covering KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5.
    Scroll down the home page to see a description of all new activities and to check on resources as I add them in May:
    http://www.suttonhighmfl.110mb.com/
    Comments appreciated.

2. Wow!! I love all this - thank you so much - lots we can use..I appreciate your efforts!

3. FrauSue

FrauSue New commenter

I've also recommended your site to my pupils for revision - it's a very long time from now until the AQA German GCSE exams! Hopefully they will be able to keep their language up using your site. Thanks for all the hard work.

4. BrightonEarly

[​IMG] Thank you all for the positive comments. I'm glad the site is of use to you and your pupils for revision, further practice and cover lessons. It is important teachers don't continue to re-invent the wheel. Which pages do you use the most? Have you spotted any errors on these pages?

5. BrightonEarly

It might interest you all to know how effective a post on this forum can be. 482 views of the thread to date, have resulted in 145 visits to check out the resources. Thanks TES in providing us with a way to share our resources and ideas so effectively. I have benefitted from the TES forum in many different ways as a teacher. [​IMG]

6. BrightonEarly

Ooops, should have written 'benefited' - though the correct spelling looks wrong to me! [​IMG]