1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

21st birthday - gift ideas!?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon1369, Jul 21, 2011.

1. My brother is 21 soon and I can't for the life of me think of what to get him. For my 21st he bought me a very thoughtful necklace (he managed to come up with the idea all on his own - that was a first!!) but now it's my turn I admit I'm struggling.
    There is nothing in particular he likes or wants. He's not into any sport, he can drive but can't afford a car/insurance, he is 'into' computers but builds/modifies it himself, he isn't into games consoles, he has got pretty much every box-set of programmes he watches, oh and he doesn't wear jewellary.
    I don't want to give him money either, must be an actual gift! All ideas welcome, please help me out [​IMG] he is soooo hard to buy for.
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Indoor skydiving or some sort of 'experience'? Make him a hobby? My mum got dad golf clubs one year now she can't get him away from the club! Maybe a bike or something?
    Watch? Wallet? Nice shirt/top? New mobile?
    Check out Firebox, IWOOT and not on the high street sites for some ideas too x

3. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Get him a two terrabite portable hardrive from Amazon for about 70 squids. He'll know what to do with it [​IMG]

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide