1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2016 Question Papers wanted - AQA Physics AS-level

Discussion in 'Science' started by o8, Apr 27, 2017.

1. o8

o8 New commenter

Physics 24th May 2016 in particular.
    As a private tutor I sometimes struggle to find copies of last years papers - can anyone help me out?

2. CheeseMongler

CheeseMongler Lead commenter

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/as-and-a-level/physics-a-2450/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

I think this is the best you'll be able to get. Any more recent papers will be secured on the e-AQA site to prevent any students accessing them - they're often used as mocks etc so should remain confidential. Whilst I believe that you are not an over-eager student (to have set up an account 9 years ago for this would be incredible forsight!) I don't have an e-aqa login so can't get them... maybe someone who does will pm you.

3. o8

o8 New commenter

Thanks for the prompt reply.
    I know this is the reason I struggle to find the papers ; - I have a student who has already done the papers as mocks and he wants to go over them - they will do this in class at some point but he and I both know he needs more time to get to grips with everything. Perhaps 50% of the time I can get my hands on the papers - students who have sat an exam sometimes manage to cobble together a complete set of questions on TSR but there are other places if you search hard enough. I would never use the papers and scupper their use as mocks - it doesn't help anyone.