1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2016 NC Papers Online

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by squirrel88, Mar 23, 2016.

1. squirrel88

squirrel88 New commenter

Hello all,

I'm not sure if anyone will know the answer but as a Y6 teacher working in Dubai, the government won't send the Year 6 NC Assessment papers to overseas schools. Previous years' SATs have been put online but typically how long is that time from the SATs week to their upload date? My school has its designated exam week in the final week of May (so two weeks after the exam week) - I doubt this is going to be put online by this point. Can anybody shed any light on timeframe please?

2. michaelt1979

michaelt1979 Occasional commenter

They certainly won't be released before May 20th, as tests could still take place up to that point.
    Last year they were released on 22nd May.
    It's possible, though, that they wouldn't be released until results are in July... who knows?

3. squirrel88

squirrel88 New commenter

Thank you Michael. I'm hoping they'll be online in time but who knows as you say. Perhaps a plan for a back up needs to be discussed...