1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2012 science sample ks2 test

Discussion in 'Primary' started by groovyshell83, May 18, 2012.

1. groovyshell83

groovyshell83 Occasional commenter

so today my class were made to sit 2 45 minute science tests and while they were really struggling with the ridiculous amount of words on a page, I was wondering... what are these tests actually for? Who gets the results? Will I get the papers back? Where do the results get published? Do the children find out how they did?
    ALSO, while reading the science test administrators guide, it mentioned that a computer marks the paper. Someone please tell me how exactly this works????????

2. groovyshell83

groovyshell83 Occasional commenter

so today my class were made to sit 2 45 minute science tests and while they were really struggling with the ridiculous amount of words on a page, I was wondering... what are these tests actually for? Who gets the results? Will I get the papers back? Where do the results get published? Do the children find out how they did?
    ALSO, while reading the science test administrators guide, it mentioned that a computer marks the paper. Someone please tell me how exactly this works????????