1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2012 PGCE Primary Entry - Courses?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by WeezeLdn, Sep 1, 2011.

1. I've been monitoring London Uni Websites & the GTTR website for months, but they both still only mention the 2011 entry courses. The latter I am not so concerned about.
    Finding it a bit hard to prepare for my application when the GTTR opens up for 2012 entry when I can't even see what's available or the current fees.
    Just want to check it's not me being stupid and courses are listed elsewhere; or to see if anyone knows when Universities tend to update their prospectuses?

Thanks!

2. It's not just you, Im having the same problems.
    I know what unis i want to apply to, but neither of them have 2012 prospectuses available yet. I have also been preparing my personal statement all summer, thinking I could send it off in September, I was all prepared to do it this weekend, only to go onto the GTTR website today to find out I cant apply unitll October, which is a bit naff because im probably going to have to change by personal statement again due to starting a new job soon.
    I just think im too prepared for my own good lol.