1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2012 Attitude to teaching survey and a chance to win

Discussion in 'Primary' started by TES_Community, Jan 13, 2012.

1. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

We are carrying out a survey to find out how and why teachers decided on a career in the classroom. Please spare five minutes to answer our short questionnaire http://www.tes.co.uk/TeachingAttitude
    If you would like to be entered into our free prize draw to win one of five Amazon vouchers worth £50, please make sure you give us your email address at the end of the survey. We will not share your personal information with any third parties. The survey closes on 3rd February 2012.
    Many thanks for your time.

2. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

We are carrying out a survey to find out how and why teachers decided on a career in the classroom. Please spare five minutes to answer our short questionnaire https://www.tes.co.uk/TeachingAttitude
    If you would like to be entered into our free prize draw to win one of five Amazon vouchers worth £50, please make sure you give us your email address at the end of the survey. We will not share your personal information with any third parties. The survey closes on 3rd February 2012.
    Many thanks for your time.

3. comenius

comenius New commenter

Tried to complete the survey but I couldn't get past the page with question 3 on. I filled in the 'other' box for question 3 but it kept asking me for a response to question 3 and wouldn't let me move on.

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I completed the form but found question
    9 On balance do you think teaching is easier or harder than the careers of you friends or relatives?
    one had to choose either easier or harder. I personally would have liked a middle option, neither easier <u>nor </u>harder but again wouldn't let me leave that option 'unchecked' (which I would have liked to show my preference) and continue until I'd given an answer. Don't know if you can figure that in to your results?