1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Science Sampling Level Thresholds

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sallymgoodman, May 18, 2012.

1. sallymgoodman

sallymgoodman New commenter

Yes, I need this too - and have just wasted 20 minutes searching! Aaaaargh...

2. I have the thresholds if you still need them? Found them on the testing website:-

N 0-16
    2 17-19
    3 20-38
    4 39-61
    5 62-80
    Do you guys have an electronic version of the actual test paper you could email me? The one I have has the pictures missing from test B (flower diagram and flowers to sort). Can't find a complete one anywhere online.

3. Cheers for this - I was starting to despair! I had the same problem with the tree / flower question - I took it off testbase and just added it in - would upload here but not sure how...??

4. Dodo5

Dodo5 New commenter

Thanks for putting up the thresholds! I also had pictures missing on question7!

5. Thank you for sharing this. Do you know how these convert to 4c, 4b etc? If you still need a test B page I can scan one and send it.

6. THANK YOU THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES.Have finished marking and then realised had no thresholds. Have spent nearly two hours trying to find them on line.
    you are a star

7. If you do have question 7 from test B, could you please upload it on to here? We don't have the latest Testbase!
    Thank you!

8. Thanks for this, I've been looking for hours. Please could you send me the link to the website, so I can print it off. (you mention that you found it on a testing website).
    This is very helpful indeed. I am very thankful to you.