1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2011-2012 pay scales

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by MsDaisyChain, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Are the pay scales for 2011-12 the same as last years or will there be an increase? I know I read somewhere about the possibility of a pay freeze but has this actually been confirmed?? Thanks

2. Are the pay scales for 2011-12 the same as last years or will there be an increase? I know I read somewhere about the possibility of a pay freeze but has this actually been confirmed?? Thanks

3. coppull

coppull New commenter

Yes there is no pay rise in September 2011 and September 2012.This has been in place for sometime.The pay freeze means because of inflation you have had a 5% pay cut this year. .Remember this,when somebody from SMT asks you to do some extra work.Please try to keep up with current affairs.[​IMG]
    If you are pay on scale M1 to M6,then you will go up the scale. Also you can increase your salary,by ensuring you pass the Threshold and continue going up UPS 1 and 2.
    Please check out from last week,what pension increases you may be asked to pay for from next April.