1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

* 2011 - 2012 NQTs *

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by summersun86, Jun 20, 2011.

1. As the end of the final term is glimmering in the distance and the 2010-2011 NQTs will be finishing their induction year, I was wondering if there were any NQTs for September floating around on this forum?

If so, please say hi, introduce yourself - would love to get to know some other NQTs! :)

Im based in the southwest, and will be working in a Special Needs School, teaching children with ASD. How about you?

2. As the end of the final term is glimmering in the distance and the 2010-2011 NQTs will be finishing their induction year, I was wondering if there were any NQTs for September floating around on this forum?

If so, please say hi, introduce yourself - would love to get to know some other NQTs! :)

Im based in the southwest, and will be working in a Special Needs School, teaching children with ASD. How about you?

3. Hello!
    I am also going to be a NQT come september! :D Will be working in Year 3/4 in a large primary school in Essex! Very excited expecially as im starting doing some days in two weeks time so should get a good idea of how the school works before the summer!
    Anyone else?

4. Me! I've just been appointed for a school in Berkshire - can't wait to get started now!

5. Another one checking in!
    Secondary ICT NQT in South-East London. Can't wait!!

6. Hi everyone!
    I'll (probably) be in yr 5 at a junior school in Hertfordshire! Super excited, but also mildly terrified that they are going to be entirely mine!

7. Hi guys, I'll be starting in Sept too - Science teacher in the North West

8. pianopete

pianopete New commenter

Hi!! Starting as an NQT in an English department in an Academy in Kent. Can't wait!!

9. Hi Jet_Cat
    I am going to be a Secondary ICT NQT from September in Yorkshire!
    Hi to everyone else as well. Cant wait to get started now with my OWN class!

10. mickymilan

mickymilan New commenter

Secondary science up north. Just tying up the loose ends of the development profile and CEDP transition 1 ..............

11. Hi all,
    I've got a Year 5 position in a lovely Junior School in Hampshire. 1 term of NQT Year completed already (marked as not meeting standards though [​IMG] ) so will be working very hard in September and looking forward to Summer term next year - Very excited!

12. Hi Everyone [​IMG]
    I am starting as a NQT in the NW in Spetember too!
    My class will be KS2, but not sure which year, Headteacher says I will find out this Thursday as she needs to discuss it with me face to face ... sounds a bit ominous haha!

13. Im also starting as an NQT in september. Secondary English in the west midlands :) very happy with my school!

14. cupofteacher

cupofteacher New commenter

Helloo!
    Secondary, Drama in the south starting NQT in September!

15. Hi all,
    I will be an NQT as of sept, in the outer London region. I will be working in reception and Im very excited! a few of my friends (not teachers!) have said to me 'wow so you are going to be paid to play all day?! (the nerve!!) but i just replied with a 'yeah arn't I lucky' :)

16. Hi All!

I will be starting in my NQT year in the North-West teaching Secondary Music and some Maths!!

Can't Wait!

H

17. Hi there, I too am an excited NQT strating for a week in July, and then having my own KS2 class in September.
    Nice to meet you all and look forward to sharing the joys and woes of the coming year!
    Ruth

18. Hello =)
    I will be teaching Year 1/2 at a school in Cheshire

19. Hello,

I am starting my NQT year in East Sussex as a Secondary English teacher!! :)

20. Hello!
    I will be starting my NQT year in year 4 in Sept - can't wait!! Good luck to everyone.