1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2007 Maths Mark Scheme - Key Stage 1

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rachel861, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Help! I want to use the 2007 KS1 test paper for Maths as a trial with my class, but I can't find the mark scheme in school. Can anyone tell me how many marks equates to each level please? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

2. Last time I looked the qca still had the 2007 KS1 sats mark schemes on their website, if not I can look at school tomorrow for you.

3. indigo987

indigo987 New commenter

Hi! I realise this message is from last year, but I am in exactly the same position - have photocopied lots of the 2007 level 2 maths paper to assess my high ability Year 2s, and realised we no longer have any of the teacher guides. Am happy that I can mark it correctly, just need to know the level thresholds. Any kind souls out there with a 2007 maths paper teacher's guide handy?

4. I have 6 copies of the 2007 teachers guide in my cupboard.
    Unfortunately, I am signed off work so I can't have a look for you!

5. hope these help
    level 2
    0-4 no level 5 - 6 level 1 7 - 12 2c 13 - 18 2b 19 - 30 2a

level 3 0 - 11 not achieved 12 - 30 level 3

6. indigo987

indigo987 New commenter

oh super! Thankyou very much!

7. Hi I realise this is an old thread, but does anyone have the oral questions for the 2007 level 3 maths paper?

8. Hi,
    Did you manage to find them? Have just realise that we do not have the teachers guide in school and we are sitting the test today!
    Any help would be gratefully received!