1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Year 5 optional Sats mental maths

Discussion in 'Primary' started by estellastpierre, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Does anyone have a copy of the 2003 Year 5 mental maths CD? I have a paper copy of the questions but if anyone could save the CD tracks to a file and email them on that would be great.
    Thanks

2. Does anyone have a copy of the 2003 Year 5 mental maths CD? I have a paper copy of the questions but if anyone could save the CD tracks to a file and email them on that would be great.
    Thanks

3. i HAVE THE TAPE. i COULD EMAIL YOU THE QUESTIONS AND YOU COULD READ THEM OUT?

4. I wondered if you still had these could you email them to me, with the answers if possible??

Many thanks

jenny50miles@hotmail.com

5. Yes, will do.

6. confusedaspie

confusedaspie New commenter

<h1>Sorry to add to this thread but I searched the internet for nearly an hour the other day looking for the mental maths qs! I have found the answer sheet but no questions! Could you possibly email them? Thanks! jimi_ewood@hotmail.com</h1>

7. confusedaspie

confusedaspie New commenter

Not sure why it came out like that!
    jimi_ewood@hotmail.com

Sorry to add to this thread but I searched the internet for nearly an hour the other day looking for the mental maths qs! I have found the answer sheet but no questions! Could you possibly email them? Thanks!