1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2003 Optional SATS Papers - Help!!!

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by mattdechaine, Nov 17, 2009.

1. I have been trying to find the 2003 Optional SATS Papers for Maths online. Unfortunately our hard copies were chucked out during a clean up! Does anyone have copies they could photocopy and send to me? I would be extremely grateful. My email is mattdechaine@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks so much!

2. I have been trying to find the 2003 Optional SATS Papers for Maths online. Unfortunately our hard copies were chucked out during a clean up! Does anyone have copies they could photocopy and send to me? I would be extremely grateful. My email is mattdechaine@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks so much!

3. Matt we have the same problem in our school. If you get a reply please forward any info to me at domrowan@hotmail.com if possible.Thanks D

4. kirstenly

kirstenly New commenter

For which year group? My SATs folders are super organised - have every SAT ever for Year 5 and 6 I think!

5. c.x

c.x

Hello Kirstenly,
    You may well be my knightess in shining armour. I am looking for early year five optional SATs papers, if you think you might be able to help me please email me at caroline@visile.co.uk
    Much appreciated,
    c.x

6. kirstenly

kirstenly New commenter

CX I've sent you a message - I have got box files full of Y5 optionals and past Y6 SATs so I'm sure I'll have the one you need! Which year is it you're after, I'm sure I'll be able to scan and email or fax it you!

7. Hi Joseph,

Am in need of the Year 3 Optional SATS for English. Do you have a copy, is so please could you email me at huiwoon.chan@gmail.com. We have misplaced ours

Many thanks.

8. Hi
    I am also in need of the Year 3 Optional SATs teacher manual for English. Does anyone have a copy they could e-mail me please?
    jo.duhig@btinternet.com

Many thanks

9. I am looking for the Year 5 2003 teachers marking guide for maths!! Anyone got it - we have the papers but no marking scheme, mental maths questions or threshold levels.
    Samjay1978@hotmail.co.uk

10. spideress

spideress New commenter

HI! I've been searching for year 3,4 and 5 optional sat papers. If anybody knows of where to find them or if you have them can you please email me on spideress@hotmail.com . Thank you! It would be truly apprecaited.