1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2001 KS2 Level 6 Extension Mark Scheme for English...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by teddymummy, Apr 25, 2012.

1. I have a copy if you let me know where to post or scan/email

2. Hi, I'd be really grateful if you could send me a copy of the mark scheme too - have trawled the internet but without success.
    My email address is: swelsh@gorseybank.net
    Many thanks.

3. I don't suppose I could have an email with that mark scheme also? :D

4. Please could you send me a copy of the Right to Roam Text Booklet, I have the questions and the marking scheme, but I can't find the other part. My email address is buzzdog99@gmail.com.

Many thanks

5. Hi, i know this post is ages ago, but i don't suppose anyone has the mark scheme on email do they?

is you do my email is pickarz01@leedslearning.net

Thanks,

Missp

6. Hi

I'm trying to find a copy of Right to Roam and would be so grateful if you could email me a copy. My email address is jlittlechilds@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you so much

7. Hi - I'm also looking for a copy of the Right to Roam booklet and marking scheme. If anyone has it can they please email it to crusoe@tesco.net. For Level 6 practice. Many Thanks

8. Hi can any of you please email me a copy of the mark scheme. I can't believe that it isn't on the net. I've spent hours trawling, but the only reference to it that I have found is this. Please email a copy to me at mcawley@st-johnfisher.coventry.sch.uk. Many thanks.

9. if you could send me a copy as well! that would be amazing

spilsted_k@hotmail.com

10. if someone could forward a copy of the mark scheme to

spilsted_k@hotmail.com I would very much appreciate it! (so would my kids!)

11. I don't suppose I would be able to nab a copy of Right to Roam Mark Scheme could I? I have the texts but no answers. Also, I don't suppose you have a copy of the mark scheme for Puzzles do you?

My email is littleme_69@hotmail.com

Thank you so much - sorry to be an inconvenience.

12. Hi

I too urgently need mark scheme for Right to Roam. My e mail is karengoodby@googlemail.com.

Thanks so much.

13. decj

decj New commenter

Hi All,

On a different subject, I have previously posted to say that I am looking for a copy of the Level 6 paper, 'Hare's Choice' from way back. Nobody has replied so far. Can anybody help please?

Thanks loads. :)

14. Hi guys, could someone email me a copy of the Right to Roam mark scheme and level threshold? Due to mark practise SATs and just discovered we don't have a copy of the mark scheme!! argh! My email address is leanne2407@yahoo.co.uk :) x