1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2 days in 2 different classes every week and hating it

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Waterfin, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Exactly the same position in our school. One full time teacher split over two different classes (and year groups). I can't see the point myself. I like sharing with who also teaches my class, but when they are in the other class for things like parents evening, it can get difficult. Not looking forward to writing reports.
    Legally you are stuck where the head choses to deploy you. If it is that stressful then you need to think about looking elsewhere for a more straightforward job.

2. That's awful. I'm afraid I would be looking for a new job. Life is just too short to be so unhappy.

3. I am looking for something else but there's not much about at the minute unfortunately. I feel like I'm being very firmly pushed out because my face doesn't fit any more.[​IMG]

4. This sounds harsh. Can I suggest that you canvass the views of your union rep as other members may have been similarly affected.