1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

2 Day GTP Placement Required in an English Dept. at Secondary School

Discussion in 'English' started by tsoceallaigh, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Hello,

I am currently doing the Assessment-Only GTP. I am based in Hammersmith, West London and need to complete a short placement in a Secondary school teaching at least two Year 10 classes. Strictly speaking the placement should last for 5 days, but at this time of year that can be difficult and the requirement is only for two lessons to be taught.

If you, or anyone you know, works in a West London secondary school's English Department, please let me know as my subject mentor's contacts have let him down at the last minute leaving me high and dry and placement-less.

The placement would have to be before July 2011.

I am currently a teacher and qualified through the Post-Compulsory route in 2007. I have taught in Croydon and Hammersmith. I hold a TLR. In other words, I am teacher who does okay and can be trusted with educating a class!

Please let me know if you can help in any way.

Thomas.

2. tiredandlonely

tiredandlonely New commenter

message me. I may be able to help