1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1st Class @Number/Numbers Count

Discussion in 'Primary' started by QuestionsQuestions, Nov 8, 2015.

1. QuestionsQuestions

QuestionsQuestions New commenter

I am ineligible (due to location) for training and hoped that it might be possible to get training manuals. Are these available to purchase, without the training? Thank you.

2. carriecat10

carriecat10 Established commenter Community helper

No, this is a training package. You may not be ineligible for training ... have you contacted Edge Hill University to enquire about this? If you email ecc@edgehill.ac.uk they can help you.

3. QuestionsQuestions

Thank you Carriecat. I had tried them, but they only offer MA Maths courses to non-UK residents. To be honest I want practical help using a manual, rather than theory! Thank you very much for answering.

4. carriecat10

QQ did you enquire about the ECC intervention training when you contacted them? Edge Hill can put you in contact with local providers. Where in the country are you?

5. QuestionsQuestions

Sorry CarrieCat, I never saw your reply. I'm in Ireland, so ineligible for the course :(

6. carriecat10

Ah that is such a shame. However, ECC are branching out into the Channel Islands and further afield so don't give up hope.

I don't really know how things work in Ireland but if you got enough people interested they might consider coming over to you :)