1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1MA0 grade boundaries

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by schase, Jan 10, 2012.

1. We have just done the 1MA0 edexcel linear mock with our pupils but there is no guidance on the grade boundaries and no past papers for this spec to use either - does anyone have any idea of possible grade boundaries for these mock papers?
    Thanks

2. We have just done the 1MA0 edexcel linear mock with our pupils but there is no guidance on the grade boundaries and no past papers for this spec to use either - does anyone have any idea of possible grade boundaries for these mock papers?
    Thanks

3. gdunne42

gdunne42 New commenter

Edexcel don't speculate on what they might be since there's no data to support it.
    In an earlier thread someone suggested the following:

Paper 1 G = 9 F = 20 E = 32 D = 49 C = 67

Paper 2 G = 10 F = 21 E = 33 D = 48 C = 64

Paper 3 D = 14 C = 33 B = 56 A = 78 A* = 91

Paper 4 D = 12 C = 30 B = 53 A = 72 A* = 84
    My local grammar has analysed their results and compared with their predictions and internal data and they came up with A=150 A*=180

4. Would that be the S37709A paper? If so i found that the pupils did not as well in that paper so I'm assuming low grade boundaries of 83=A* etc?