1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1999 Y4 Maths QCA levels?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Nickybo, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I'm in need of help please! We've just done the 1999 QCA tests at school. Through this site I found the threshold levels for the reading and the maths. However, I'm now sitting with the completed maths tests and level sheet and I think I'm missing something. It doesn't look like the mental maths test gets added to the maths booklet score to produce a level, is that correct? The booklet part of the test is divided into part a (for all children) and part b (for HA). The entire booklet is out of 59 marks and that is all the threshold sheet goes up to. So what do I do with the mental maths results? If anyone could shed light on this I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
    Nicola

2. Hi,
    I'm in need of help please! We've just done the 1999 QCA tests at school. Through this site I found the threshold levels for the reading and the maths. However, I'm now sitting with the completed maths tests and level sheet and I think I'm missing something. It doesn't look like the mental maths test gets added to the maths booklet score to produce a level, is that correct? The booklet part of the test is divided into part a (for all children) and part b (for HA). The entire booklet is out of 59 marks and that is all the threshold sheet goes up to. So what do I do with the mental maths results? If anyone could shed light on this I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
    Nicola

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Not sure if it's the 1999 one, but I do remember something about Mental Maths result not being included in the threshold levels at some point in the past?