1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Year 5 Optional Sats Reading Mark scheme

Discussion in 'Primary' started by peekay72, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Hi there...just wondering if anyone out there has the level thresholds for the Year 5 Reading Optional Sats Test (Day of the turtle). I just completed this with my class, but cannot find the mark scheme...I used testbase for the answer booklet, but they don't have the level thresholds. Thanks

2. Hi there...just wondering if anyone out there has the level thresholds for the Year 5 Reading Optional Sats Test (Day of the turtle). I just completed this with my class, but cannot find the mark scheme...I used testbase for the answer booklet, but they don't have the level thresholds. Thanks

3. fab208

fab208 New commenter

I think we've got one. I'm not in tomorrow but if you email me at ffab208@gmail.com, and send a fax number I could fax it to you on Monday

4. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Eeeek our school stupidly made us in year 5 do this test as well. We have no threshold levels and google/QCA seem to have deleted them from all memory.
    Can anyone post them here please, pretty please?

Tafkam, your link doesn't work??????

6. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Ignore me, I've navigated around on Tafkam's link and found what I needed. Thank you.

7. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter