1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Year 3 Optional Sats

Discussion in 'Primary' started by cocoonbarbie, Apr 2, 2009.

1. forestje

forestje New commenter

Have sent pages to everyone who asked for them but when I watched one set go through, it doubled the pages, so am wondering if you have received all the sheets. If not please tell me which ones are missing and I will resend them.

2. Hi there.
    Thanks very much for this. Could you please fax it to us at 02086564794.
    we would be eternally grateful.
    Thank you very much.
    Liz and Melissa

3. Hi did you ever recieve the mark scheme for Smells Good?

4. Brilliant. Thank you so much for a really speedy response. All pages there, just got to mark the children' s work now!

5. Hi, Did anyone send you the making scheme for Sanji and the Baker and Smells Good? The children have done the first part of the paper, but I just can't find the marking scheme anywhere. If you have it please could you send it to me - very much appreciated! My email is cefncottage1@talktalk.net
    Thanks,
    Becky

6. Hi,
    I've got the questions and mark scheme but I don't have the original text, I would like to do this with my class on Thursday. Any ideas about where I could find it? If anyone has it my email is bhowarth@emmanuel.sheffield.sch.uk and the school fax is 0114 251 0835.

Much appreciated!

B x

7. Please would you fax the mark scheme for sanji and the baker
    To 01562 886531
    Thanks!

You can get the paper from test base. If you have no luck let me know and I'll
    Fax/email to you.

8. Hi I also am looking for this booklet. I would be most grateful if you would fax it to my school on 01234 854286
    Thank you
    :)

9. I am looking for the reading booklet for 'Smells Good' and also the teacher guidance booklet. If anyone can email that to me I would appreciate it.
    I also wanted the teacher guidance book for Sanji and the baker.
    My email is
    sarahbeck1@outlook.com

10. Still looking...can anyone help please.
    I could not find it on testbase.

11. Seems I'm another one looking for the mark scheme for the 1998 Year 3 Reading and Writing Optional SATs paper.
    If it's not too much trouble, could you send a copy to my school fax?
    Eternally grateful!
    01204 332637
    FAO Year 3

12. Can I please get a copy of the mark scheme aswell.
    Fax 01474834474.

Thank you so much!! Only realised after i'd given the children the assessment i didn't have a copy.

13. If you can tell me how to do it, I have scanned the teacher booklet for 1998 Y3 Optiional SATs and can add it to this feed!

14. Hi, I have just found this post and was wondering if you would be able to email me a copy of the Smells Good teacher's guide, I am in desperate need of it. If you can I would be very grateful, my email is annavharrison@btinternet.com. Thanks Anna

15. if you ever got a copy of this Smells good teacher guide would you email it to me please at samjane32@yahoo.co.uk , I would really appreciate this. Thanks Samantha.

16. Hi everyone, I know some of these posts are quite old but I'm in desperate need of the teachers guide to mark the tests. If there is any chance that somebody could email it to me I would be so grateful! Thanks in advance bronwyn_74@hotmail.com

17. shishmat

shishmat New commenter

Pls. If u have email smells good to me s_hishmat@ hotmail.com

18. Would it be possible to fax this mark scheme at all please? I understand that you are very busy but I would appreciate it,

Thank you,

Naomi

19. Hi

I know you posted this awhile ago but wondered whether you would be able to help me?

My maths group are doing the 1998 maths paper but we cannot find the markscheme anywhere! Would you have it that you could email or fax to me please??

Would be eternally grateful!

Many thanks Rachel

rosgood@wsgfl.org.uk