1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1998 Year 3 Optional Sats

Discussion in 'Primary' started by cocoonbarbie, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Can anyone help? I've just completed and marked an old optional Reading Sat with my class but I don't have the threshold levels. In the teachers' book, it says that they in a separate leaflet. Can anyone let me have the levels? Many thanks
    BK aka Cocoonbarbie

2. Do you still need this? I can send you a copy if you reply with your email.

3. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

4. Hi. In hope I waqs wondering if you had this additioinal leaflet for the thresholds levels etc
    In hope James

5. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

6. Can not tell you how grateful I am for this link - 3rd time searching onnline for these levels, after trying to guess-timate my own (and being pretty far off)! QCA seem to think 1998 is just toooooo long ago!

7. forestje

forestje New commenter

I have the Year 3 Teacher's guide for 1998.

8. forestje

forestje New commenter

If you send me an email with your fax number and requirements I will photocopy the relevant bits.

9. Could I have a copy please? Ive been dumpd with 'Smells Good' for some unknown reason, bbut no mark book???
    Would be most grateful....thanks.
    proof-read@hotmail.com

10. Hello again, have just found another of your posts.
    I am looking for guidance on how to mark the reading and writing parts of the 1998 paper (Teacher guidance). Sorry to be a pain in the neck, but if you could fax it to me I'd be very grateful.
    Pauline Brett fax 01788570193
    Many Thanks.

11. I don't suppose you have a copy of the reading document and the answer booklet for 'Smells Good'? My TA did a clear out and threw 'an old paper' out. Very helpful.
    It'd be a lifesaver if you did.

12. forestje

forestje New commenter

Yes I do.If you send me your school fax number I will send it to you.

13. Hi I need a copy of the answer booklet for reading test smells good Y3 optional SATS with levels please. Our deadline for levels is soon so could you fax urgently to Tracy Dentith Leamington Primary in Liverpool on Fax Number 0151 2847849
    Many Thanks for your time and help.
    Tracy

14. Does anyone out there have the Year 3 1998 level boundaries for the Maths Optional Paper? If you do, could you email them to:
    philboy251@aol.com
    I would be so grateful. Cheers. Phil

15. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

16. This is a very old post but do you still have the teacher's book for Smells Good. If so, is there any chance that I could have a copy of the answer section for the reading test.

Rosie

17. Read you comment,do you still have the 1998 year 3 reading mark scheme for 'smells good' and if so could you please e-mail me a copy. I would be really grateful, thanks.

18. Hi, We had a clear out a long time ago and seem to have misplaced the mark book for Smells Good. Could you please send it to me if you have it? It would be much appreciated. My email is lredfearn@hucklow.sheffield.sch.uk
    Many thanks
    Lauren

19. Hi, I am doing the 'smells good' test too, but I am missing the first half of the reading question booklet that the children write on, weirdly. Does anyone have a copy? We're meant to be doing it tomorrow and I've just realised that the questions on Sanji and the baker are all missing.
    Can anyone help? Please email it to nfaulkner@bedeburn.s-tyneside.sch.uk or fax it to 0191 4286748 and I'll be eternally grateful.
    Thanks
    Nic

20. Hi Im new to year 3 and have to assess 3 times a year, I found the 2003 ones online which I used in autunm, my school has the 2006 for the summer. However I need a set for now, does anyone have all the 1998 year 3 optional sats I can get or any other? I can't find it online.
    <h1>Thank you!</h1>