1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1998 KS2 English SATs writing mark scheme

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lapislazuli.blue, Nov 3, 2010.

1. I would be eternally grateful if there was anyone out there who could direct me to this SATs marking scheme. It is very old and relates to a diary that a child writes before and after they move. I wanted to use it in preparation with Year 6 and did have this mark scheme but it has, catastrophically, been mislaid in a classroom move.

I don't know if it is just too old to find - I tried on the National Archives and QCDA but so far I have been unable to find any trace of it.

If you do have one please contact me

Yours in hope

Lapis

2. I would be eternally grateful if there was anyone out there who could direct me to this SATs marking scheme. It is very old and relates to a diary that a child writes before and after they move. I wanted to use it in preparation with Year 6 and did have this mark scheme but it has, catastrophically, been mislaid in a classroom move.

I don't know if it is just too old to find - I tried on the National Archives and QCDA but so far I have been unable to find any trace of it.

If you do have one please contact me

Yours in hope

Lapis

3. The paper that you describe is not from 1998 but from 2001 and is called 'Moving Away'

Imagine you and your family have moved house.
    You had to leave your school and your friends.
    During this time, you kept a diary to record what was happening and how you felt about the move.
    Write two diary entries:
    · the first written just before you moved house;
    · the second written after the move, once you have started your new school.

Have you get Test Base at School because it is on there?
    If not and you give me your email I can send you a 'word copy'

4. hello kildonan!
    i am genuinely looking for the mark scheme for the sats paper from 1998 'leaving home' - you seem like you know a lot about these things - any idea where i can get the mark scheme from?!!
    thanks so much...

5. ha ha ha!!!! just found them!!!!