1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1980/90s forensic science series - anyone remember what it was called?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by flowerpot, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Don't ask me why (ok its cause I'm watching CSI) but I remember watching a UK documentary style series in the 1980s/90s that was about actual cases and how they were solved using rreal-life forensic science. Can anyone remember what it was called?
    Thank you!

2. Don't ask me why (ok its cause I'm watching CSI) but I remember watching a UK documentary style series in the 1980s/90s that was about actual cases and how they were solved using rreal-life forensic science. Can anyone remember what it was called?
    Thank you!

3. Indelible Evidence

4. Of course!!!! You are an absolute star, thank you!!
    Can't believe I was only 12 when I watched it. Made me want to be a forensic scientist. :)

5. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Pre-dated by "The Expert" in the 1960s with Marius Goring.

6. We used to use the 'Indelible Evidence' programmes as part of the Forensic Science Unit of 'Science in Action' (I think that's what the course was called). The tapes are still in the department.

7. it is amazing the **** my mind retains :)
    Actually I remember this one because as a child I completely missed the meaning of the title and thought it said inedible evidence [​IMG]

8. Now you made me laugh out loud [​IMG]

9. Well I wouldn't want to eat it anyways[​IMG]