1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1966 GCE EXAM PAPERS

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by johnmu, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I am trying to find copies of GCE exam papers I sat in 1966 for the Associated Examining Board - can anyone advise me how I might be able to get copies ?
    Thanks.
    John

2. I am trying to find copies of GCE exam papers I sat in 1966 for the Associated Examining Board - can anyone advise me how I might be able to get copies ?
    Thanks.
    John

3. A google search on
    1966 exam papers aeb
    produces quite a few leads.

4. Thanks for the lead. I found some papers on there but the one I wanted - the Technical Drawing exam paper - was not there. AQA has all the copies of the 1966 exams but it will not let me buy a copy even though I have offered to pay all costs involved and also to make a donation to them ! John

5. DM

DM New commenter

6. Thank you. AQA have now answered and said their 1966 copies are missing. Some copyright libraries such as Cambridge, Oxford, London and Leeds University have all the copies for the 1960's but in each case the copies for 1966 are missing - which seems a strange coincidence. I have looked again at the title of the exam and it is - Geometrical Drawing (Engineering) Machine Drawing Paper II numbered 241/2. If anyone has a copy or could advise where I might find a copy I would be most grateful.