1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

18 exchange students coming...ideas on what to do with them?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by mrcresta, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hi, next week our school has 18 spanish students arriving for 1 week and on monday morning i have been asked to do something with them for 1 hour with my own Year 10 students - who only have a year and a half of spanish under their belts. im assuming the spanish students english will be much better. any ideas on how i can keep them plus my own group of 15 occupied for an hour? note i wont have any technology available...possibly a data projector.

2. Hi, next week our school has 18 spanish students arriving for 1 week and on monday morning i have been asked to do something with them for 1 hour with my own Year 10 students - who only have a year and a half of spanish under their belts. im assuming the spanish students english will be much better. any ideas on how i can keep them plus my own group of 15 occupied for an hour? note i wont have any technology available...possibly a data projector.