1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

132 new resources

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by BrightonEarly, Mar 31, 2012.

1. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

http://www.suttonhighmfl.110mb.com/index.htm
    Here is a list of the resources I have added to my website in February and March:
    New in March:
    Y7 German - 3 voki listening activities on family and 4 gapfill activities to practise singular verb forms (unit 3).
    Russian - 2 more activities on animals.
    A level German - 6 activities on crime (A2 unit 5) and 1 on the reported speech (AS unit 7).
    Y7 French - 4 activities on theme park attractions (unit 4) and 4 listening activities on days (unit 2).
    Y7 German - 6 listening activities on pets and 4 on days of the week (unit 3).
    Y7 French - 3 matching activities on connectives and intensifiers; 4 quiz activities on school subjects and opinions; 3 quiz activities on a school timetable and 2 text activities on a typical school day (unit 2).
    Primary German - 14 activities on newspapers (unit 24 - Was gibt's Neues?).
    FCSE German - 7 activities to revise hobbies and leisure (unit 6).
    Y7 German - 4 more matching activities on family words (unit 3).
    Y7 French - 1 quiz activity on positive and negative opinions (unit 2).
    Y7 German - 3 listening and picture matching activities on 24 hour clock times (unit 2).
    A Level German - navigation between films improved in Guided Studies resources.
    GCSE German - 3 quiz activities on helping others - citizenship (unit 4).
    New in February:
    Y7 German - 5 matching and 5 quiz activities on siblings - Hast du Geschwister? (unt 3).
    FCSE German - 4 quiz activities on things to do in different kinds of weather - also looks at different tenses (unit 6).
    FCSE German - 3 sentence building activities on things you often do on Saturdays (unit 6) and 2 matching activities on pizzas and 3 to practise a range of tenses to talk about food and drink (unit 9).
    A Level German - 3 activities to practise vocabulary from health quiz (AS unit 6).
    A Level French - 10 more activities on reasons for going on holiday, including 2 vokis and 3 other listening activities (AS unit 7) and 11 activities on the causes of stress at school (AS unit 9).
    GCSE German - 4 activities on a dream date (unit 4).

2. I absolutely love your website - thanks so much for the effort you put into it!

3. spsmith45

spsmith45 New commenter

Great work, BrightonEarly. Congratulations. I have added, very belatedly, a link from frenchteacher.net.

4. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

Thanks both of you, good to know my work is of use to others. Why keep reinventing the wheel in this job? It's stressful enough at times as it is.