1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

100 Maths Framework Lessons - missing CDs!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Louise1989, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Louise1989

Louise1989 New commenter

Hi guys! I'm starting as an NQT in Sept in a year 4/5 class - very nervous but excited! I have inherited a lot of books from the previous teacher as she is retiring but have discovered the 100 Maths Framework Lessons for Year 4 and Year 5 have missing CDs!
    Does anyone know where I can get my hands on just the discs? It seems a lot of money to be paying out to re-buy the books when I don't need them!

2. Louise1989

Louise1989 New commenter

Hi guys! I'm starting as an NQT in Sept in a year 4/5 class - very nervous but excited! I have inherited a lot of books from the previous teacher as she is retiring but have discovered the 100 Maths Framework Lessons for Year 4 and Year 5 have missing CDs!
    Does anyone know where I can get my hands on just the discs? It seems a lot of money to be paying out to re-buy the books when I don't need them!

3. Hi!
    First ask the teacher! Failing that, you can buy them individually from the publisher (I think they cost about £10 each).
    For that amount you could subscribe to an organisation such as Hamilton Trust (plans and resources) which might be a better way of spending your money.

Good luck for your NQT year!

4. I have the Y5 one on my computer, which I could try to email to you if it's not too big, if you want.

5. Louise1989

Louise1989 New commenter

Thanks! Emailing would be lovely if it works :) Email address is l.england1989@gmail.com. Will definitely be trying the publishers failing that though.
    Thank you!

6. Argh! The email is too large! Sorry!

7. Louise1989

Louise1989 New commenter

Not a problem - thanks for trying anyway :)

8. Hi I'm struggling to get hold of this cd. Is it possible for me to get a copy of yr 4/5 .My email is wayne_agnes@hotmail.co.uk. many thanks in advance

9. Sillow

Sillow Senior commenter

Bear in mind this thread is about four years old, so any Framework lessons will be for the old curriculum and not the 2014 curriculum, therefore not entirely relevant.