1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

1 more than , 1 less than worksheets for numbers up to about 30

Discussion in 'Primary' started by trinity0097, Oct 1, 2008.

1. trinity0097

trinity0097 New commenter

I need lots of worksheets for a Yr 7 pupil - we need lots of practice of one more than, one less than for numbers up to about 30. I got some good ones from the Yr 1 Scholastic 100 new Framework Maths lessons book, but I'm going to need loads more as we've used all of the suitable ones up from there!

Does anyone know where I can download something suitable to save me making my own! It seems a huge waste of my time to spend ages making something for just one pupil when others probably know of what I want already created.

2. trinity0097

trinity0097 New commenter

Fab - I'd forgotten I've got the Mathsphere CD, never gone down that far before though, so hadn't seen what Yr 1 resources they had - they'll keep us going in the short term - thanks.

Any more suggestions?

3. did this today actually, gave them a stack of number cards, they drew the number, had to write it them one more then one less. the sheet in their book just had lines?

higher ability used dice...rolled two and made the number then did one more and less

4. Oh come on, I spent a whole half an hour on this

5. tog

tog

Thanks Brenden - I don't think anyone's awake/around to see your lovely work. Might come in handy for my Y1s once they can recognise/write numbers (very low cohort!)